62 ways to Burn fat fast
1.Train faster once a week. This helps the body to keep adrenaline high and blood sugar low.
2.Run intervals. Turn your body into a fat-fighting furnace by alternating sprints with jogs. 8 Work out with your partner. Couples who train together are 34% more likely to stick to their workouts.
3. Eat at the kitchen table – not on the couch this helps to burn fat fast.
4.Eat six small meals a day. Stoking your body with food every three to four hours can rev your metabolism to the max.
5.Use a smaller dinner plate – it’ll limit how much you can pile on.
6.Eat peanuts from their shells. You’ll nosh on 50% fewer nuts in a sitting just trying to peel before eating.
7.Chew on sugar-free mint gum after a meal. Mint flavours send signals to your brain that it’s time to stop eating.
8.Take up power yoga. You can burn up to 344 calories a class.
9. Drink more water. Being dehydrated can fool your body into feeling hungry.
10. Poach (don’t fry) eggs, poultry and fish.
11. Hit the pool. Swim laps or run in the water, if you can touch the bottom safely.
12. Take a real “before” photo. You’ll be more motivated knowing what you look like and where you want to go.
13. Download a fit app – like a fast-food calorie counter or a digital workout log – onto your Phone.
14. Add strawberries to your whey protein shake. These superfruits amp up the fibre – it’ll help you feel fuller.
15. Eat more avocados. They’re loaded with the kind of healthy fats you need to keep your body burning fat.
16. Portion control potatoes and pasta. Servings of starches should never be bigger than a baseball.
17. Look for these key words on restaurant menus: Grilled, baked, sautéed, steamed, ovenfried, roasted, marinara, and primavera.
18. Drink green tea. It’s loaded with fat-burning antioxidants.
19. Keep your body guessing. Swap out your old fitness programme for a new one every four to six weeks.
20.Squat heavy. The more muscles you can recruit with proper form, the stronger you’ll get, and the more fat you’ll burn.
21.Train abs heavy. Instead of regular sit-ups, try doing a couple of sets with the heaviest weights you can hold.
22. Swap out your old fitness programme for a new one every four to six weeks. Hit the pool. Swim laps or run in the water, if you can touch the bottom safely.
23. Eat less sugar. Limit yourself to no more than 72 grams a day.
24. Snack the smart way. A small bag of air-popped popcorn instead of corn chips saves you 60 calories.
25. Go rock climbing. Even if you just hit an indoor rock wall, you’ll torch more than 700 calories an hour.
26. Find your rock bottom moment. Draw from the point in your life when you knew you had to make a change.
27. Get a dog Taking a dog for a walk 20 minutes a day can help you shed 14 pounds a year.
28. Eat beans, This highfibre, protein-packed staple will help your body incinerate fat. Purée them for stews or toss with oil and vinegar which helps to burn fat fast.
29. Combine cardio and weights. Try jumping rope between sets, or string together some exercises into the circuits.
Get off the couch
30. Do quick sets of pushups, situps, or jumping jacks during the commercial breaks of your favourite TV shows.
31. Combine cardio and weights, Try jumping rope between sets. Jump rope just 10 minutes. You’ll burn the same number of calories as you would when you jog for 15 minutes.
32.Plan cheat meals. If you’re strict all week, one pig-out will get your body primed for more weight loss.
33. Clean out your kitchen. Remove temptation at home and you’re much more likely to stick to your plan.
34. Order chicken fingers instead of wings. They’ve got more protein and significantly less fat, sodium and calories.
35. Jump rope just 10 minutes. You’ll burn the same number of calories as you would when you jog for 15 minutes.
40. Load up on fibre. Lentils, beans and pears are all great sources.
41. Opt for dark chocolate (over milk chocolate). It contains less sugar and more energy boosting antioxidants.
42. Don’t undo your training. Eating a slice of whole-wheat bread with peanut butter can keep you from pigging out after a hard workout.
43. Skip the elevator. Take the stairs and burn 100 cals every 10 minutes you climb.
44. Do push-ups every morning. It’ll jump-start your day, and it gets in some additional upperbody training.
45.Hold the fries – and the cheese from your burger,Save 300 cals.
46. Go out for lunch twice monthly instead of twice weekly.
47. Avoid processed foods that contain trans fat, a manufactured fat that’s difficult for your body to break down. Add heat to your dinner. Fiery spices (and hot peppers) speed up your metabolism and help you eat slower.
48. Don’t skip breakfast. A high-nutrient breakfast gets your body off to a good calorie-burning start. Shoot for 400 to 600 calories within an hour of waking up.
49. Stash sweets in out of-sight places, like on high shelves or deep inside your cupboards.
50. Having a party? Bring the leftovers to the office instead of letting those extra chips, cookies, and cake pile up around your place. Let your co-workers finish them off instead.
51. Party clean. Snack on fruit before heading out to keep you from bingeing on chips later.
52. Get new sneakers. After about 500 miles, it’s time for a new pair. New shoes mean more motivation.
53. Buy a pedometer,Strive to get in at least 10,000 steps a day to burn fat fast.
54. Coat your skillet with cooking spray instead of butter. A second-long spritz contains only 10 calories and a gram of fat .
55. Manage your time wisely. Studies show that stress triggers the hormone cortisol to turn up your appetite.
56. Add heat to your dinner. Fiery spices (and hot peppers) speed up your metabolism and help you eat slower.
57. Avoid processed foods that contain trans fat, a manufactured fat that’s difficult for your body to break down.
58. Take your kids to the park. You can do all your pull-ups and ab work with the kind of equipment you’ll find in a playground.
59. Chew slowly. Seriously. Studies show it’ll help you eat much less it will helps to burn fat fast.
60. Know your numbers. Monitor everything from your calories to your weight to your body-fat percentage.
Sounds obvious, but just try running as far as you can. The next day, try and go for a minute longer. Within a few weeks, you’ll notice how much farther you can go than when you first started.When eating out, ask for sauces on the side. You’ll eat less – and save tons of calories.
61. Finish a crossword while watching TV. You’ll be less likely to eat if your fingers are busy.
62. Drink responsibly. Steer clear of mixed drinks. Stick with a light beer or glass of wine. Or at least something made with a low-cal mixer, like diet soda or tonic.